Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Stolen worksheet?    

Stolen worksheet?

sarahjane68
Germany

Stolen worksheet?

Hi everyone,

I don �t know if I am wrong about this but I thought I should contact you anyway. I have contacted Vanda51 already by private message but, in case she doesn �t read this until much later, I thought I should ask other people here about this as you may know Vanda �s worksheets better than I do. 

I found this website and a worksheet on there. At the bottom of the worksheet is a Vanda51 id but the id of the person putting the worksheet on the website has a completely different id (soulpmi) which may or may not be Vanda �s. Here �s the link so others can check it and may be able to judge it better than I can.

The thing is, you have to download the file to see the name on the bottom but I have the file here so I can email it if necessary.

If I am wrong about this then I apologise but I thought it better to ask here anyway, just to be on the safe side. 

Have a lovely day!
Sarah

19 Jul 2010      

Catalina Sorina
Romania

Well, Sarah, you are right about this.

Take a look here:

19 Jul 2010     

vanda51
Portugal

Dear Sarah:
Thank you very much for your precious help .. I�ve already informed the webmaster... I�m sure it will be deleted soon...

A big hugHug

19 Jul 2010     

sarahjane68
Germany

I am glad it �s been found. I do wonder, though, how many others are out there that we don �t know about? I guess there �s no way to completely stop this happening which must be frustrating for those whose worksheets have been stolen. The only thing we can do is be vigilant and keep our eyes open. 

19 Jul 2010     

Poohbear
Germany

It seems to have been deleted. Well done, sarahjane.
Too bad this happens again and again!

19 Jul 2010