Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Chinese / Japanese letters    

Chinese / Japanese letters

peiolei
Spain

Chinese / Japanese letters

Can anyone tell me what this means?

文京学院大学人間学部研究紀要

I need to write in the reference list of a paper I �m writing but I don �t know how to do it... If I leave it like that, my lecturer won �t know what it is...

Thanks in advance. (Please PM me)

19 Jul 2010      

letiy
Uruguay

It says something like that:

beijing university, college students who time C to the study

I don �t speak chinese, I �ve just used a translator so I can �t assure it is correct.

Good luck!

Leticia

19 Jul 2010     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

I used Google Translate and typed this one in and translated into Russian first, in Russian it kinda made sense and if to translate that pharse it would be like, -  Bulletin of Bunkyo Gakuin University, Law department.

Oh my, you definitely should wait for people who may know Japanese :)

20 Jul 2010     

Jayho
Australia

I used Google Translate too, using �detect language �, and it says that it is Japanese and translates to Bulletin of Bunkyo Gakuin University Faculty of Human Studies.

If you are unable to confirm it �s translation with a Japanese/Chinese NS then you could just note the translation is according to Google Translate.

Cheers

Jayho

20 Jul 2010     

gsuiris
Japan

I would translate it as the Research Bulletin (Journal) of Bunkyo Gakuin University, Department of Anthropology.

But I have seen it on the internet in a few places as Journal of the Faculty of Human studies, Bunkyo Gakuin University

20 Jul 2010