Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Adult Orientated Material    

Adult Orientated Material

Helen McK
Ireland

Adult Orientated Material

As a new user of this site, I�m absolutely fascinated by the wealth of wonderful material available.  Unfortunately though, quite a lot of it is unsuitable for me as I only work with adults and much of the work here is clearly targeted at children. I�d like to hear from anyone whose material is orientated at adults rather than kids; that way I can check out and hopefully download some of your printables. 

Bye for now.

27 Nov 2008      

Nawrocki
Australia

HI I just read your message.
I also work with adults in Australia.
What level do you teach.

27 Nov 2008     

SueThom
United States

I�m not trying to tout my own material, but I did notice the same issue when I started using this site and, since I was teaching only adults, almost all my contributions are designed for them.

There is a lot of good stuff here for adults; you just have to sort through it.  Sometimes I download worksheets and switch or remove the artwork to make it suitable for more mature students, who--when all is said and done--need practice with the same grammar points, etc.  With 30 downloads of new material per day, it won�t take you long to build up a supply if you�re consistent about reviewing it all on a regular basis.

Good luck!

Sue

27 Nov 2008     

aftab57
United Kingdom

I

I also teach adults but have just started out and have posted a few simple worksheets. it would be useful to know which members teach adults so perhaps those members can reply to this thread.

28 Nov 2008