Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Smartboard lessons    

Smartboard lessons

Enid Stella
South Africa

Smartboard lessons

You can download and upload Smartboard lessons here. Various subjects.

26 Jul 2010      

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Here? Where is here?? ;) Could you be a bit more precise, please? :)) Thank you!

26 Jul 2010     

DTCF
Turkey

I DIDN �T SEE ANYTHING HERE!

26 Jul 2010     

Laly59
Spain

Where is the site? I don�t see nothing, you forgot to write the url.

26 Jul 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Hear hear!  Where is here?

EDIT
On second thought, maybe it�s here

26 Jul 2010     

PhilipR
Thailand

It could be here as well... (Resources tab)

26 Jul 2010     

baiba
Latvia

What if it�s here?

26 Jul 2010     

manuelanunes3
Portugal

Hi! Smile

How about creating a smartboard lessons section here in eslprintables? would it be so difficult or take a lot of space in the server?
Wouldn �t it be nice?

Just a thought...

Best wishes from sunny and hot Portugal

26 Jul 2010     

MarionG
Netherlands

I am visiting my parents in Holland at the moment and went to have a look at my old primary school...there I saw a smart board for the first time...looks like sci-fi to me....lucky you!
(Hey, I �m pretty cool too, I have a purple and an orange white board marker and even a red and a green one!!!)

26 Jul 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Only in a place like Eslp could there be such amazing members who can turn a mistake on the forum (attention, huh... it gets me sometimes, too) into a funny and useful topic!
Guys... you rock my world!!!

This is like recycling, you know...
I love recycling! And reuse. Can �t quite keep up with the �reduce � part, though.
Wink

And Marion... those smartboards look like sci-fi too me too! I always wonder... will I ever use those? It could be very helpful, �cause unlike you I only use the regular blue marker, and even so... I hate wasting time in class, turned to the board writing, and not interacting with my students. If only they did not cost more than I would get for my liver. Tongue

Have a nice day, you guys!
Bruna

26 Jul 2010