Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Looking for this book can you help    

Looking for this book can you help

dragona
Spain

Looking for this book can you help

looking for this book can anyone help

27 Jul 2010      

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Can you please decrease the size of the pic!? It messed up all the forum!
We can �t see the whole page, maybe then people will be able to see it and help you.

thanks

Bruna

27 Jul 2010     

dragona
Spain

Thanks Bruna

it cost me a while to know how to reduce the size but know you can see the whole page.
Smile

27 Jul 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Hi, dragona. Thanks for taking the time! ;)
Unfortunately, I don �t seem to recognise the book, but hopefully someone will! I even typed some sentences on google, but nothing came up. I �m guessing this is an old book.
Good luck

27 Jul 2010     

lshorton99
China

Sorry - don �t recognise the book. Did you notice some of the answers are wrong, by the way?!!!!!

Lindsey

27 Jul 2010     

dragona
Spain

yep it is only a photocopy of a worksheet a pupil was given but it seemed to be a good book that �s why I am asking. thanks any
Smile

27 Jul 2010     

Abdou1980
Morocco

I have got a very nice book, but I am not sure it s the same book u are asking for.

28 Jul 2010     

Abdou1980
Morocco

if the book interests u, I will be glad to send it to you.

28 Jul 2010     

dragona
Spain

thankyou very much honey that is the Macmillan English Grammar in Context - Advanced / Intermediate / Essential which are extremely good and I have them already. they are very usefulSmile

28 Jul 2010