Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Tired:o(    

Tired:o(

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Tired:o(

Hello, dear friends.

It �s been some time since I uploaded any ws. Despite of having holidays for almost a month, I feel so tired and without any ideas for new wss. Do you know that feeling?

P.S. I created this thread to get rid of the one below but I still would be happy for any support.

Hugs, Michaela

28 Jul 2010      

ohermann
Czech Republic

Hi Mi�a,
don�t worry too much about that feeling. Everybody is overwhelmed by that from time to time - maybe it is because half of the school holiday is gone. Cry 
And about some threads which are a bit useless - try to ignore them. It is the best way to stop them.
Can you remember you welcomed me to this site? I can, and I appreciate that very much.Smile Have a nice evening and I am sure you�ll soon get some ideas for beautiful new wks. Wink
Oto

28 Jul 2010     

silvia.patti
Italy

Hi Michaela,
I feel the same, without any idea... Do you know what I think? It �s better not to think all the day about wss, let time pass, look at the nature, and ideas will arrive very soon.

Have a nice summer, Silvia

28 Jul 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Dear Oto & Silvia,

thank you for your kind words. I hope things will get better soon.
Hugs, M.

28 Jul 2010     

teresapr
Portugal

I understand you dear Misa. You must be enjoying your holidays, so enjoy them. Some times the adaptation for people who are very energetic to do almost nothing is not easy. Slow down, breathe deeply and seize your days! I wish my holidays would start sooner!Hugs!

28 Jul 2010     

teresapr
Portugal

ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS!

28 Jul 2010