Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > fuck off    

fuck off

asesinocerebral.
Costa Rica

fuck off

hey, you who reported my worksheets, show up your face , or fuck off cobard

29 Jul 2010      

Lindax
Ukraine

Hi Adalberto!

Such a beautiful name and so monstrous, repulsive words!

I can see you`re frustrated, but could you, please, remove your post and exchange it� for sth more proper and civilized?

I haven`t reported your WS but why should I read those hideous words?�

Don`t you think that being� a gentleman would enrich your life?

29 Jul 2010     

Flora1
Brazil

Now, you are doing wrong. Say a swear word is not respectable. I had a worksheet reported and I was really wrong so I did it in the right way.  Here I am learning but say swear word with the others never.

29 Jul 2010     

svponce
Argentina

I can �t beleive what my eyes are seeing!!!! ARENT WE IN AN EDUCATIONAL WEB PAGE??? or am I in the wrong site??? WHY ISN �T THIS REPORTED?????????????????????? 

29 Jul 2010     

asesinocerebral.
Costa Rica

I am so sorry, but my post is not for you, it knows that it is for it it has become a personal business against me

29 Jul 2010     

zailda
Brazil

I was about to log out when I saw this awful thread on the forum, and judging from its author �s indignation I visited the reporting page to check the enormous injustice someone had made when reporting his ws.

After checking I completely agree with the reporter and thank the member who found out the contribution he sent as his is in fact somebody else �s.

I didn �t have an opinion about this member who started this horrible thread, which I assume represents the education he received from his devoted mother and he spreads at school among his poor students, or so I deduce.

Well, until that moment I didn �t have any opinion about Mr. something, but now I surely have. Our behavior can tell more about us than words (even the ones he uses on the forum) could ever describe.

Have a nice day!

29 Jul 2010     

Urpi
Peru

Why don �t you remove that? shame on you boy!!!! Angry

29 Jul 2010     

osa242
Egypt

I am really sorry for this .These words  are so bad especially if they are said by a teacher.Many times my worksheets were reported for some mistakes in dowloading for example.Today i wanted to update a worksheet  but i dowloaded it twice it was a mistake and my ws was reported .I realized the matter and removed one of them.My dear friend always remember your a teacher .We are different  because we are models to the others .We teach virture.In our country we nane the ministery (minstry of  bringing up and education)

29 Jul 2010     

Turkey

this is a joke? SWEAR!!! why do not you (not asesinocerebral but the admin(s) or anybody like that) remove this message????

29 Jul 2010     

ohermann
Czech Republic

Hey you, naughty guy, I think you should change your name - "pain in the neck" - if you know what it means. You cause only troubles and discord here, at this website. Please change your behaviour and attitudes or change the site, it is not the right place for people like you. We try to help each other, support the others and learn from the others. We are not perfect, we make mistakes, but we do our best to improve. But you, since the time you entered the community, you�ve been worse and worse. Think about it!
To the other members of the community - sorry for this reaction, but I can�t be silent. That was enough!

29 Jul 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

@svponce and 06.04

I think if Victor were around, he would cancel this user �s account, but he �s on holiday at the moment. However, feel free to send him a PM. I bet he will take some action as soon as he comes back! ;)

29 Jul 2010     

1    2    Next >