Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I am tired,but I do not say "I quit"     

I am tired,but I do not say "I quit"

asesinocerebral.
Costa Rica

I am tired,but I do not say "I quit"

I am tired of everything, and this site did not dissapointed me, but the members of it have dissapointed me completly. they are waiting that other makes mistakes to attack like the lion waits for its victim,furthermore, it �s so funny when some of you talks about moral and respect , and try to judge me because of my gross words, maybe you shoud check up yor life, remerber up, only jesus christ is perfect;furthermore, some of you spend time to report and look into accounts ,and you say that I am fake ,and how about you ? you are greedy getting more points, but you don �t do it to help , you do it to help youself. do not write in my post, jus read it , and reflect up

29 Jul 2010      

zailda
Brazil

Sorry to inform you, but if you say what pleases you, you end up listening to what doesn �t.

If you �re leaving the site I won �t miss your threads or regret losing your company.

Have a nice life away from this forum.

29 Jul 2010     

franknbea
United Kingdom

Mr Cerebral

Dear Sir, or is it Madam, Miss or MS.?
Far be it for me to sink to your level and answer your irritating posts, nevertheless I feel some advice is in order;
1- You need quite a bit of help with your English. Your command of the language is tenuous to say the least.
2- I know this wonderful website that is full of good and talented teachers who could help you improve.
3- Unfortunately you seem to have alianated just about anyone who may have considered help you.
4- There are also quite a few anger management courses available on the net which you may want to look into. It may help with your little profanity problem.
5- And finally, dear sir, there are approximately six and a half billion souls on this planet of ours, the vast majority of which are, honest, hard working people who will probably never be able to afford a computer, never mind an internet connection... My question to you is this, why don �t you use the good fortune God gave you and spend your time doing something useful instead of wasting decent people �s valuable time and energy?

I bid you farewell, most sincerely

30 Jul 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

He �s gone for the day... Thanks, Victor!

But I �m guessing this troubled lonely soul is already reading this under some other account.
The problem is that �it will  probably come back, as the lack of a social life affects many people around the world, and those with internet, get their �fun � somehow.

30 Jul 2010     

zailda
Brazil

I can �t say I �m sorry about he leaving the site...

30 Jul 2010     

pilarmham
Spain

Couldn �t possibly have said it better, dear franknbea!

30 Jul 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

He �s gone, so let �s forget about him now and turn to nicer topics... ;))

Sleep well, everyone - Silke

30 Jul 2010