Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Whatīs up? 1 - Longman    

Whatīs up? 1 - Longman

gicela
Argentina

Whatīs up? 1 - Longman

Hello! I started to work in a school that is using this book. Has anybody got the audio or the teacherīs book? Thanks for your help.

30 Jul 2010      

josek
Argentina

why don īt you try this web page www.taringa.net. Probably, you can find the cds

30 Jul 2010     

Nereis
Argentina

Gicela, i īve got them, but if you get in touch with your zone Longman representative they are going to send you the teachers pack. Where are you from? I can send you  the telephone number. I īve adopted all the serie last year and they sent me all the teacher īs pack.
Love
Nereis

30 Jul 2010     

ezeca
Argentina

I was going to write exactly the same words as Nereis. I also have the whole set, adopted a couple of years ago. Send me a PM and and we can get in touch, but, what Nereis says it īs true. Your nearest Longman representative surely can send you the whole teacher īs pack.

Feel free to contact me for help.
Elisabet.

30 Jul 2010