Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > My ws.    

My ws.

Asyuta
Russian Federation

My ws.

Dear moderators,

I wanna know why my ws  "Present Simple" was removed?CryIt �s my own worksheet,I made it myself,and all materials were included by me!!!It �s not stolen one!Just template was taken from your site,but other materials are mine...Everything is honest..please return it back.

1 Aug 2010      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Asyuta,
it �s because your ws contains watermarked clipart. Please, read the rules again as I advised to you yesterday already. http://eslprintables.com/rulesofthewebsite.htm

1 Aug 2010     

Asyuta
Russian Federation

What means "watermarked" pictures?All of us get pictures from other sites,and one user recommended me here google search cliparts. I took them from here.

http://www.google.lv/images?hl=en&biw=1259&bih=615&gbv=2&tbs=isch%3A1%2Citp%3Aclipart&sa=1&q=actions&aq=f&aqi=g8g-m2&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

And I didn �t know what form they are, even I have never heard about "watermarked" pictures and don �t know what it means...CryCry

1 Aug 2010     

Asyuta
Russian Federation

There are users here upload wss,from other sites but my is honestly done by me...what about watermarked pictures,how can i identify what they are watermarked or not?All the users here use lots of pictures from sites,and nobody care about it.

1 Aug 2010     

baiba
Latvia

Hi Asyuta,

When you find nice clipart on the internet first look if it is not marked with these watermarks as you can see in the examples (can you see it?):

Always check if the website does not say "buy" or "purchase" which will indicate that you must not use their clipart on public sites without paying. Read Rules and Conditions of the site where you found the clipart.

Choose your images wisely and you �ll have no problems. Live and learn! Approve

1 Aug 2010     

Asyuta
Russian Federation

There were no such kind of signs on them...Smilesoo,can I be sure that my ws will be returned?

1 Aug 2010     

Asyuta
Russian Federation

I have just looked at...and found some signs on used picturesCryI haven �t seen them before...and didn �t know there will be a problem with it...can anybodu help me?I don �t really want to lose my wsUnhappy

1 Aug 2010     

baiba
Latvia

I checked your worksheet. The following pics have visible watermark on them:
1. a boy writing a letter
2. a man in front of TV
3. a running boy
4. father and son reading a book
5. angry boss

You can replace the pictures and then reupload the worksheet again.
Be more observant and double-check the picture you are going to use to avoid disappointment...

1 Aug 2010     

Asyuta
Russian Federation

Thanks a lot Baiba,I �ll redo itWink

1 Aug 2010     

s.lefevre
Brazil

Hi, I have a question about watermarked and copyright pictures( yes, again). Some of them have the watermarks visible only if you enlarge them. So can you use them if they are not enlarged and nobody can see the watermarks? I �m so confused. An other one. Philip Martin �s pictures have a signature, can we use them or are they copyright? Disney, Monica, Garfild, Simpsons, are they copyright, or can they be used? Does anybody know really what �s going on. I think we report a lot of worksheets because of copyright, and others we don �t.

1 Aug 2010     

baiba
Latvia

You are right, Silvia! I only know about those which are clearly copyrighted.

1 Aug 2010     

1    2    Next >