Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Ask for your support!    

Ask for your support!

huynhanhminh
Vietnam

Ask for your support!

Dear all ESL teachers,

First of all, thanks for all your contribution to that website. I think it is very useful and meaningful  to all people want to learn English as a Second Language. It is so called "Breakthrough" on teaching foreign language - Not Boring.

BTW, I have something to ask for your support. I am a daddy of a son who is studying at the Grade 3. I face some problems with him when I teach the Pronoun to him as well as the verb in simple tense (adding s or no s).

May you kindly share me the teaching material for that thing. If possible, my email is
[email protected]. I see one material from Evelina Aguiar named "Personal Pronoun Game". Wonder if someone can share that to me.

Hope to get your support.

Thanks for your attention!

Best regards, Huynh Du

6 Aug 2010      

blunderbuster
Germany

Dear Huynh,

Every single one of us here had to share before we could take. That is the principle of this website.

Regards

6 Aug 2010     

libertybelle
United States

As Blunderbuster wrote above- this site is a sharing site.
It is very important that you take the time to read the rules
of a new site.
There are many places on the net where you can get free stuff.
Write personal pronouns or what ever you need in Google and I �m sure
you �ll find lots of free material.

Try here:
http://www.vocabulary.co.il/

Otherwise - if you want materials here, you must make and share them to be a part of this group.

6 Aug 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

Don �t write your email address into the forum, that �s something you should never do on the internet. This site has a private message function, BUT: this is a site for teachers of English who SHARE teaching material, not for parents or students, huynhanhminh.

6 Aug 2010     

donapeter
Romania

I know I keep repeating the same tune but have you read the rules? 

This is a sharing website. All users have to contribute if they want to use other members � contributions

Do not publish your email, telephone number or address in the forum. Anybody could see it. It is not safe.

6 Aug 2010