Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Is the cafe not working again?    

Is the cafe not working again?

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

Is the cafe not working again?

Hi everyone,
Does the cafe work fine for you?
I tried to include a code into a message above stefemma �s and when I clicked �send the message � after editing it and scrolled down to the bottom of the page, there was no text box!!
Have I messed up the cafe?????? Cry Oh my, I hope not!!!! CryCryCry

Edit: I have just removed that msg, still nothing, no window where I can type the message...Confused

8 Aug 2010      

franknbea
United Kingdom

BooohooohooCry
i just spent an hour writing up this challenge, pressed send the huge message vanished and it does not appear. I can �t write all that again ohh noooo...

8 Aug 2010     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

Frank, dear, I �m sooooo sorry...Oh my goodness CryCry Ohhhhhhhhh  I feel horrible because I think it was my msg with that AngrystupidAngry code which messed the cafe up......Dead

8 Aug 2010     

Mariethe House
France

it doesn �t work for me either! Cry
I guess ( but you know how hopeless I am at technology!) ,from something strange that happened to me the other day when i was posting.... As I sent the message, ( i am on Firefox), an Internet Explorer window opened and then no more caf�!! It has happened one other time!! Maybe it is a fight between the two big giants!! Or have I got too much imagination?

Anyway frank, to avoid the displeasure of seeing my text ( a long one)disappear when I click to send the message, I type it and save it in a word document and then copy and paste it in the caf� box!!
One learns the hard way!!       Only joking dear friend! Blowing Kisses

8 Aug 2010     

franknbea
United Kingdom

Kate,
Don �t apologise. You can �t be sure that was the reason. And even if it was, these things happen to all of us.Smile

8 Aug 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

I wonder if the poor caf� simply isn �t able to cope with all these pictures and links to YouTube being posted all the time... Maybe Victor can do something in order to avoid that the teachers� caf� is down so often?

Question
Ermm

8 Aug 2010     

franknbea
United Kingdom

I think you �re probably right. It must have something to do with the images... Oh but they are sooooo gooooooood

8 Aug 2010     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

It works again!!! Big smile Thank you Victor !!
PS Frank, your message is there ! Smile

8 Aug 2010