Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > hello all    

hello all

cauffeepot
Benin

hello all

Dear fans,

Have you missed me terribly? Yes, I know you have but I am back. It is very hot in my house and I am sitting in my skivs, dreaming of a cold snap. I just took a fab class about teaching, and lo and behold, I have a job in September! Not a permanent one, just for a few months, but I do like money. so this is good. Wish I could climb into the fridge and live there. Keep perking,

Cauffee

13 Aug 2010      

blunderbuster
Germany

No matter why he did it, I think these pictures are much better than most media coverage and they make people get a feeling of what really happened.

Regards

13 Aug 2010     

Greek Professor
Greece

Good morning everyone...

Have to agree with blunderbuster...I belive it �s a great photo shoot...And it sure does show reality...
thanks for the pics....

Have a nice day

13 Aug 2010     

Mietz
Germany

On the subject of "fridges" I can recommend the book "Round Ireland with a fridge" by Tony Hawks. I �m afraid I couldn �t find anything suitable for "Living in a fridge". Wink

13 Aug 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

I agree that looking at these pictures is much more disturbing than looking at pictures of birds coated in oil, because we have probably got used to the latter...

Thanks, Regina, for showing us these pictures!!

13 Aug 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Have a look...

and enjoy
linda

13 Aug 2010     

Anapereira
Portugal

Very nice! I �ll definitely use them when school starts. Thanks a lot for sharing.

13 Aug 2010