Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Making Corrections    

Making Corrections

Logos
Malaysia

Making Corrections

A few days we had a topic of pointing out corrections on worksheets.  At the time I commented about how I felt most contributors welcome such comments and that done kindly they are constructive and helpful.  I would like to thank Ladybird for her pointing out a glaring error on one of my worksheets - and this done with a simple comment in the space provided.  I have provided the correction in the comments section and updated the worksheet with the amended sentence.  Thanks sooooo much for helping.

I honestly feel that this is how things can be done on this site.  We share, we help, we support and we correct where necessary.  Keep up the good work eslprintablers!!!!

28 Nov 2008      

LA LUNA
Mexico

I totally agree with you Logos! I have always told everybody to tell me if there is any mistake in my wss. This helps us to improve our work. That�s why we are a community, friends, to help and support each other. By the way if you fin any mistake in this message, let me know..lol,lol,lol!

Best Regards from Mexico.

28 Nov 2008