Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > classroom orders    

classroom orders

Mariethe House
France

classroom orders

I am thinking of doing a ws about classroom orders and i would like to find cliparts to illustrate it.  Do you know where I could get some, please?
I had a look at some of the links but would like something from the same site to make it more homogeneous.
Thanks a lot!Smile

20 Aug 2010      

stexstme
France

No, I don �t ....( know any websites bla ... bla ... ) Big smile But I �d be glad to download your work before  Sep. 1st..... If you �d please hurry, I �d be grateful! Approve
Could you please make your ws :
1/ editable
2/ useful for SEN kids ....
3/ as wonderful as you can....
Evil SmileI might download it - LOLLOL
Let us hope no one is going to teach me English on that one = From me to you, I �m growing fed up .....( No Scottish lessons ??? No one to tell me my sense of humour is ridiculous ??? Really ???? Oh, well, what a beautiful day!...........)
! Sylvie ;o)

20 Aug 2010     

ikebana
France

That �s what I intended to for my ws. bt I couldn �t get a hand on any . There should be someone who could help in the forum ! Thanks in advance

hugs
Ikebana

20 Aug 2010     

franknbea
United Kingdom

Dear Marieth�,
You could try this site;

hope it works

20 Aug 2010     

Mariethe House
France

@ Ikebana: I just had a look at your classroom English flashcards!! They �re fab! exactkly what i need!LOL
I want to make a minibook with the classical orders and add a few fun orders and a few games! Can I use your pictures? And I will find my own for the second part of my minibook! And you can have it for free!!Smile

Thanks a lot for your answer and enjot the rest of your holidays!!

@ Sylvie: Don �t let the "going back to school stress" get you!! And I love your humour and many others do , so pleaase, do not deprive us of it!Big Hug

Frank: I did see this one but didn �t quite find what I wanted but ...... Thank you for your help!
and a big
Big Hugto you too!

20 Aug 2010     

ikebana
France

dear marieth� I �ve just sent you a PM ; It �s no pb with me ! Do as you wish.

20 Aug 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

Hi Mariehte,
You may find something useful here:
http://webclipart.about.com/od/msub64aa/School_Clip_Art_Links.htm
Hug

20 Aug 2010     

Mariethe House
France

Hey you all!!Wink Aren �t you fantastic!! Thank you Sylvie, Frank, Ikebana and dearest Anaisabel!
I Love YouHug 

20 Aug 2010     

Cartuxa
Portugal

Try Philip Martin �s Website!

21 Aug 2010