Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > The book club    

The book club

corina2211
Spain

The book club

Hello everybody. I am so sorry for the delay but I was away for the holidays, I read the book but I could not connect to the comupter. I saw that the page is no longer working properly so I decided to give it a try to another web page. Hopefully, I shall be ready during this weekend.
I am sorry for the delay and will let you know as soon as possible. please let me know if you are still interested. Hug
Hugs,
Corina

25 Aug 2010      

aliciapc
Uruguay

HI Corina !
I would definitely be interested in a webpage which would let us chat! Not the book, though, as I don �t really have time to read unless it �s summer holidays ....
Do you think we would be able to chat about whatever we want, even if we don �t join the book club ? Or will it only be for readers ?
Thanks for your answer ! 

25 Aug 2010     

ants
Switzerland

I �m still very interested!!
If you want to chat...try facebook..it �s great...just chatted to someone in England, Italy, Mexico and Chile..so join up facebook and chat there, dear Alicia.Hug
So here �s to discussing our book at the weekend, Corina!
Hugs,
Fiona

25 Aug 2010     

juliag
Japan

I �m interested and will try to be around at the weekend if you let us know when and where etc. by PM, unless it conflicts with a previous arrangement of course.

26 Aug 2010