Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Use of templates    

Use of templates

lolelozano
Argentina

Use of templates

Good Morning!

I just want to know how the "use of templates" works arounhd the site. I search for templates, and found lots of lovely ones - for others to use, right? then, I read a sign saying "

If you use this template to make your own worksheets, don �t forget to acknowledge the source!

from that, I can understand that we are free to use them, mentioning the source? Am I right?
actually, that�s my doubt.

If anyone could answer it would be great!

Thank you in advance!

25 Aug 2010      

viccxx
Greece

Just include the name of the person that posted the template in the description of your worksheet. It wouldn �t hurt to leave a  polite comment when you download it either.

25 Aug 2010     

stexstme
France

�    You are allowed to use templates from the "templates page" to make your own contributions, but it is not allowed to use other members � worksheet as templates.  From here : Rules and instructions ( Top of the page)

25 Aug 2010     

lolelozano
Argentina

Thank you Stexstme - that was actually my question. Using templates from the "templates page" -

25 Aug 2010     

jecika
Serbia

And if you use templates downloaded from here ... do not upload your work on other websites ... I think that �s neither fair nor allowed ... cos I �ve seen many on islcollective

25 Aug 2010     

lolelozano
Argentina

Ok, thanks - that�s sth good to know.

25 Aug 2010     

JudyHalevi
Israel

You know that this is the first time I have seen the templates page.  Wow I didn �t know it existed. 

Thank you Sextsme.

Hugs from Israel
Judy

25 Aug 2010     

stexstme
France

Well, Judy, maybe you �d be interested in the Tutorials....
They �re great!!! & helped me a lotThumbs Up
Sylvie

25 Aug 2010