Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > any video I can use to teach simple past?    

any video I can use to teach simple past?

carinita
Argentina

any video I can use to teach simple past?

The class has already had a an exam about to be in the past Now, I �ll move to the rest of the verbs Tante grazie!!

P.S. Students are 16-17 year old (from Argentina)
       And I think they like Pirates of the Caribbean (the movie)

27 Aug 2010      

sousou aicha
Tunisia

Hi you could go simply use the google to find what you need. just write paste simple and click on videos, then you �ll be guided to many sites among them you can find: www.esl.about.com there are two videos about the past simple. Unluckily I used to have them but when I formatted my pc I lost them. Hope my answer could help you.

27 Aug 2010     

GIOVANNI
Canada

You could go to Youtube they have many videos.  Just type in simple past tense.

27 Aug 2010     

puddyd
Oman

He �s a ppt you might find helpful with instructions on how to present it to the ss. You don �t need the ppt, you can do the same thing on the white board. Hope it helps
;o)

27 Aug 2010     

lillizen
Brazil

There is this new site that is fantastic. Well, at least, I found out about it only about a month ago.

The link is: www.eslvideo.com

It works similarly to ESLPrintables, just instead of ws �s and ppt �s, it has videos prepared by teachers.

Lilli Zen. ^^

27 Aug 2010     

carinita
Argentina

Thank u so much everybody

28 Aug 2010