Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > please help    

please help

jeeen
United Arab Emirates

please help

hi and good afternoon

im teaching grade 11 and their exams doesnt base on the text book. their exams based on skilles. their writing is consist of many pictures that connect them together to make stories using the grammar rules. i want any website that have pictures to use in practising writing. i prefer clipart pictures. thanks

29 Aug 2010      

libertybelle
United States

You are teaching 11th graders who are going to have exams not based on their text books, but on their writing skills?
You should be working hard on grammar rules and spelling. Unfortunately, this type of teaching doesn �t really help students to speak and understand and communicate.
Anyway . I have some ws you might want to use.
Take a look and see if they are helpful.
http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=139451#thetop

Good luck.
L

29 Aug 2010     

jeeen
United Arab Emirates

hi dear libertybelle

Thank you so much for your reply. Yes, my students have a text book and a work book, but  the mid term exam and final exam are not related to the text book content. the exam has writing an essay about any idea not related to the textbook material and also to write a description about four pictures. in other words connect theis pictures to make a story. the link of the worksheet u sent is excellent and i need more if u still have. Can you tell me from where u got these clipart ( astory clipart) that u put in ur worksheet?????

thanks a gain

29 Aug 2010