Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Help    

Help

mysweetself
Qatar

Help

SmileHello my friends,

I really would like to ask for a favour great teachers.I need a listening task about sombody who is talking about his/her favourite tv programme and justifying their choice of preference.I searched alot and I couldn�t find  something suitable.I searched in ello and also in randall �s website ,but the kind of materials there are not what I am looking for.I need the person to talk about the programme like, what is it about, who �s in it and why does he like it?

Please helpSmile

1 Sep 2010      

black Inez
Brazil

hi,
I don �t know if it will help you,but I remember that in the book Passages(second edition,Cambridge) was a topic about TV and the listening was about popular tv programs(Oprah show,Ugly Betty,some reality show and a soap opera).It was a listening about reasons why each program is successful.Unfortunately I don �t have the CD.But maybe you will find it on the web of Cambridge Publ.
Good luck!!

1 Sep 2010