Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Book help    

Book help

viccxx
Greece

Book help

Hello to all you great people!

Does anybody here use Smash by Mcmillan? There seems to be a problem with the teachers � books here in Greece and the orders have been delayed. McMillan says they will be available next week, but by that time I will have lost the precious few days I have left to organise my portfolios and create lesson plans. I especially need Smash 2, not the book, but if could someone scan the contents page and sent it to me, I would be forever in their dept. Help please please, PLEASE!

9 Sep 2010      

franknbea
United Kingdom

Hi Viccxx,
you can download it here

good luck

Ps about the debt; just a packet of blue M&Ms please

9 Sep 2010     

viccxx
Greece

Thanks a million, you are a lifesaver!!!
Just the blue ones????

9 Sep 2010     

franknbea
United Kingdom

yes please, just the blue ones.
I put them in vodka until they dissolve, then you have very pale blue vodka that tastes delicious.Wink

9 Sep 2010     

viccxx
Greece

What about the chocolate inside? Doesn �t it spoil the colour?
Oh, well, there �s no accounting for taste...I �ll start opening packs in the morning and I �ll save all the blue ones... I know, I �ll get you the ones with peanut inside! that way you will have both your drink and a bowl of peanuts on the side!

10 Sep 2010