Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > AUTHENTIC READERS    

AUTHENTIC READERS

Thessaloniki
Greece

AUTHENTIC READERS

HEEEEEELP!

I �m going to make a presentation on the use of authentic readers in EFL situations concerning very young learners at the age of seven. I do need some tips on how to overcome language difficulties at this age/level. Does anybody know a relevant site or article?
Thanks in advance.

14 Sep 2010      

salaho
Morocco

i don �t know why but any document i want to download to teach my sister �s first year o english , o point o downloads !!!!. this is not fair . how this going to contribute in making childrens learn english?!! 

14 Sep 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

@salaho

Why is it not fair?? If you had read the rules of this website, you wouldn �t have been so disappointed and angry now...

You can only download other users � worksheets if you have earned some points. Since your only contribution so far hasn �t been downloaded by anyone up to now, you still have 0 points.

Please, try to upload some more worksheets in order to enable you to download some materials for your sister! This is a sharing site you know? ;))

You can download some helpful templates and tutorials which have been provided by a lot of generous members at ESLP for free here:

Good luck!!

Silke

14 Sep 2010