Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > Posting Powerpoints    

Posting Powerpoints

edrodmedina
United States

Posting Powerpoints

I have made many PPt games. Most are too large to post here. Would it be alright to post just enough of the game so that you have the concept and and directions on how to add to the game and edit it as you please? The games are basically multiple choice but presented in a fun way and once you have one answer for each of the choices all you have to do is duplicate a slide and edit the text. What do you think? Ed

14 Sep 2010      

gabitza
Romania

Hi Ed,

I say �Go for it! �. You �ve already proven to me that you �re very good at it (making games) and I am really looking forward to seeing them / having fresh ones for my Ss.

Hugs,
Gabitza

14 Sep 2010     

Aurore
France

I totally agree with gabitza. 

14 Sep 2010     

edrodmedina
United States

Thank you for your support Gabitza and Aurore.... Ed

14 Sep 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi
I �d say : Go, go, go

Most of the things I get, here are ideas, I don �t  use a printable  that often ( well, let me be honest, I use , and I am always grateful, but when I am in a hurry, I use everything , but, what I really enjoy is downloading New things which can take me, as a restless wind, forward. )

So, Ed , go for it.

We are discovering new  ways if exchanging  things, �cause we are here for share, not for points.

Linda

Ps: I do hope you all understand what I mean, I love all your work, but many times , it happens that I feel , it �s not exactly that what i need and I have to change , or, most of the times I copy the idea and make something sililar to my kids. Don �t get me wrong, I would be miles away back if I hadn �t found all of you.

Yhanks to all of toy Eslprintablers

Linda

15 Sep 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

I would love to have your powerpoints! My ppt skills are below zero :-) so please share as much as you can...
I know the ppt can be really heavy, so you may try to delete unnecessary big pictures or divide the ppt into 2 parts...
In case of interactive games, it is very difficult to put the parts together and make it work (at least I have never succeeded), so how about uploading 2 separate games instead of divided big ppt? This way you would help many colleagues...
It seems to me you are ppt expert, so you may try to write a short tutorial as well...
...  whatever you share, we would LOVE Heart to have it!

Thanks for your sharing!

15 Sep 2010     

S.Reisner
Brazil

I`d also love to see them.

15 Sep 2010     

Hazza
Australia

I would also be happy to view them. My skills in this area are not brilliant. I still have not worked out how to make the ones I have work interactively and with sound!!!

15 Sep 2010