Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Penpals    

Penpals

Nour
Israel

Penpals

Hi everyone

I �m trying to have my pupils write as much as possible and I wonder if anyone is intyerested to have her pupils exchange letters with mine.
I teach 5th and 6th grade_elementay school.
If u r interestred plz send me a massege.

Regards
Lubna

15 Sep 2010      

saudara
Spain

Hello!
  I �m really interested. I �m fact, I was about to start looking for penpals for my students, so you can imagine how glad your message just made me.
  I teach year five and year six as well. I don �t know about Israel, but in Spain that is 10 to 11 and 11 to 12-year-olds.
  If you haven �t found anybody and are interested send me a reply, and then we can start organizing the whole thing. I think it could be really interesting both for us and our students as we come from different cultures and have more things to share, so our students would learn not only English but also about how other people live in different parts of the world.
  Thank you
  Monica

15 Sep 2010