Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > important moment in history!!!    

important moment in history!!!

anaisabel001
Spain

important moment in history!!!

Sorry for taking some space on this forum but this is an important moment in History.
We tried the cafe but it �s weird so we are posting here!
Some time ago I said something wonderful was going to happen and so did my French friend! we want to share this incredible moment with you!
So this is the historical meeting between Ana Isabel and Mariethe in Spain! Enjoy! We send more pictures soon!

19 Sep 2010      

manonski (f)
Canada

Wow guys! Lucky you!

Now that really makes me want to fly to Europe next summer.

19 Sep 2010     

franknbea
United Kingdom

Wow!Clap

19 Sep 2010     

donapeter
Romania

imagine how I feel! I haven �t met my esl friends from my own country! 

Lucky you, girls!!!!! Clap  Clap   Thumbs Up

19 Sep 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

@Ana Isabel

That �s a big surprise indeed - thanks a lot for sharing this wonderful moment in history with us! LOL

@Manon

As I �ve said a couple of times before: I do hope you will come over and stay with me for a few days!!

19 Sep 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

Silke, I �m definitely thinking about visiting you. I just need to plan this thing through because if I hop on a plane to travel that far, I want to be in  Europe for more than a few days.

19 Sep 2010     

donapeter
Romania

PS: I �ve just came to a conclusion, watching those pics: English teachers are always young and very good looking!!! (Including myself, of course LOL)

19 Sep 2010     

jannabanna
France

That �s one of the wonderful things about this site.  I have new "friends" now all over the world.  Thank you Victor for this wonderful gift!

19 Sep 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

*lol* Manon, I have never thought that you would come to Europe just because of me!! I guess you will be wanting to visit some other people, too. Wink

19 Sep 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

You are definitely right, Dona!! Both of them look simply gorgeous!

19 Sep 2010     

franknbea
United Kingdom

It isn �t often I �m left speechless but you two lovely ladies managed to do it!
Excellent!

19 Sep 2010     

1    2    3    4    5    Next >