Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Account Hacked    

Account Hacked

JoanneJoanne
Korea, South

Account Hacked

Hello Everyone,

Someone has been downloading worksheets using my account.
Is this a common thing that happens on this website?
Is there anything I can do about this?

Thank you for your help!

21 Sep 2010      

reguilleau
Argentina

Hi Joanne...I don �t think it is common but it can happen...someone hacked and stole all my printables and points and now I �m in 0...I suggest you to change your password asap!

You should trust Victor as I do to solve these problems!!!
Carina Reguilleau

21 Sep 2010     

juliag
Japan

Hi Joanne,

Change your password and if you are using a shared computer make sure NOT TO check the remember me box when you sign in. Hopefully this should solve your problem. Good luck!
Julia

21 Sep 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Hi

This is possible - I found that my password was automatically saved on shared workplace computers thereby allowing others to use my account.  I didn �t ask for it to be saved but it was, probably because someone else had ticked the box to automatically save passwords.

I recommend that you clear any stored passwords (following fletsch�s advice here) and that you have a secure password (i.e. combination alpha numeric) that you change regularly.

Also, by diligently entering details in the properties field of your documents provides an additional avenue of proof should you ever need to prove to an administrator that an account was once yours.

Cheers

Jayho 

21 Sep 2010