Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Mixed age group    

Mixed age group

pissnisse
France

Mixed age group

Hello,
I �m teaching a mixed age group (11-14...) this semester and would appreciate any ideas from those of you who have taught mixed age groups (young learners) successfully. I was thinking about a project based approach, a computer research task with related grammar exercises and a final presentation but don �t know how to go about it. Not too childish, not too advanced... and did I mention it has to be fun? Wacko
Thank you in advance

21 Sep 2010      

anitarobi
Croatia

Try some of these http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=2276 and you might search for older forum posts about this topic - we �ve had such topics many times, so you can really find some treasure-pieces of advice...

21 Sep 2010     

pissnisse
France

Thank you for your answer. I was looking for specific project ideas and what grammar aspect you could teach. Thank you for the link but it was not exactly what I �m looking for, it only mentions a couple of ideas such as �they can write a story � but doesn �t include further links/lessonplans. But again thank you for your answer.

21 Sep 2010