Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > I īm creating a website    

I īm creating a website

Kita19
Portugal

I īm creating a website

Hello there! Smile

As many of you already know, I have a blog where I share my own ressources for teaching English.

I īm now creating a website. It īs not completely as I wanted, because it īs not made  from scratch by me- it īs a free platform on the web, but I can do many things there.

The difference about the blog is that in the website I īm going to share not only my ressources, but gather other useful ressources/ideas/links/worksheets, etc. I find on the web about a specific topic (the website will be divided into topics - more or less like in ESLprintables - and then subcategories with my ressources and other useful ressources I know of, such as links, ideas, flashcards, etc.).

That īs where I need your help!

I have many great ressources from ESLprintables, but of course I won īt publish the ressources in my website without prior consent of the owners. So, please, if you don īt mind me to publish some of your ressources in my website, please let me know. Of course, your name will be stated with the worksheet. Star

However, if you are not willing to have your work published there (and I respect and understand that, of course! Approve), but you have some good ideas for any games, activities, know some great links for a specific topic, you can help me too sending me all those things! Big smile My e-mail is [email protected].

All help will be VERY welcome!

Contact me for any further question.

I know I can count on you to see my website grow! Hug

Thanks a lot in advance!

Patricia

PS: By the way, for the ones who don īt know my blog yet, you can see it here (Teacher īs Love).

25 Sep 2010      

HOLYMARY_852
India

Dear Patricia
I īd love to see your website grow and would gladly contribute my resources for it.
Sukhdev

25 Sep 2010     

rose95
Turkey

I loved what I saw. I īd gladly be a part of it with my worksheets.

25 Sep 2010     

Lucia13
Armenia

I also don īt mind to share with my worksheets!
Good luck

25 Sep 2010     

cheerup
Germany

Go ahead ... I haven īt uploaded that much BUT I īm always for sharing. I hope your website will grow and grow and grow Big smile

but on a sidenote ... will our ws be reported as copied off your site? Wink

25 Sep 2010     

Kita19
Portugal

Thank you all for your support Smile

Sukhdev, sorry for the answer to your e-mail asking what your username was here (I didn īt see you answered here too).

Cheerup, of course each worksheet/PPP will be with it īs owner name, so I hope there won īt be a problem with the worksheets here in ESLprintables. (In spite of my own worksheets were sometimes also reported as stolen from my own blog... Ermm).

Hugs to all!

Patricia 

28 Sep 2010