Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Website Administrator contact info, pls    

Website Administrator contact info, pls

hieu_ngoc
Canada

Website Administrator contact info, pls

Hi,

Could someone give me the website administrator �s contact info, pls? I�d like the PM info, not the email info.

I recently posted a flash-card set about actions. The Mods voted that the images were taken from another website. The images I used are from Microsoft Clip Art Gallery in the Word program.

We are allowed to use images from Microsoft Clip Art Gallery in the Word program, aren�t we?

26 Sep 2010      

_babz
Canada

you �ll need to pm Victor..

I �m sure he �ll help you out......or he might just decide to delete your account (just kidding)

26 Sep 2010     

juliag
Japan

Hi,

I believe we can use images from the Microsoft Word Gallery, yes. As Babz says, go to Victor �s printable page and click on the envelope under his photo to PM him. Good luck!

26 Sep 2010     

hieu_ngoc
Canada

babz and juliag: thanks!

babz: all kidding aside...you might be right; he might just cancel my account Cry

Some Mods are just soooo militant.
When I become a Mod...Evil Smile

26 Sep 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

No, the moderators are not militant - we are just obeying the rules. Maybe you should read them again so you won �t need to complain about moderators on the forum next time. If your ws was OK, it wouldn �t be removed, so start from yourself, please, before you start accusing others!
Have a nice day.

26 Sep 2010     

hieu_ngoc
Canada

No, MJ Misa,

Maybe Mods ought to take the suggestion from this thread:
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=22699 and read Blunderbuster�s advice. My flash-card set was claimed to have been taken from MES-English.com. I have seen the flash-cards from this website and no where do I find the images that I used (in my own flash-cards) on MES-English.

You�re a Mod, could you please send me the link from MES-English - the EXACT location - where the Mods think I stole the images from??

But yeah, okay...I�ll start with myself by offering a suggestion. The question is: How to streamline the Mod decision making process regarding the matter of removing someone�s work from the website. How about after the Mods have voted to remove someone�s work, the administrator could also include the website link in question that with which was the reason for the removable of  the said worksheet/PPT in the first place?

26 Sep 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

You are not allowed to use  images from mes-english or any other ESL website (as written in the rules). I cannot send you a link to that images on mes-english, because your ws has been already removed.
If you have any suggestions (as above), PM it to Victor, who is the owner of this site.
BTW: Your ws wouldn �t be removed without a proof, I don �t understand why can �t you just take it.

26 Sep 2010     

hieu_ngoc
Canada

MJ Misa,

Did you read the original post up at the top of this thread? My images were from Microsoft clip art gallery in the Word program - not mes-english - and I �d just like to know if we are allowed to use MS clip art. It �s a matter of principle - not points here. I used the same images in other worksheets as well. Go ahead and check the newest additions under my name. I �m willing to forfeit the points I earned for these, too, if it proves my point. On a final note, my suggestion to include the website link as proof that someone actually stole another party �s work makes good sense.

26 Sep 2010