Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > need some guidance    

need some guidance

jwld
Israel

need some guidance

hi everyone,

I �m new on the block (my third day around) and even though I can �t download anything yet, I �m already bewitched by this amazing site. It is truely a teachers paradise.

I have started browsing  through your worksheets and was God-smacked by the high level of graphic design they included.  Are you all computer wizards??? Is there an online source I can use to update my plain (to nonexistant) designing skills?

thanks in advance

26 Sep 2010      

s.lefevre
Brazil

There are a few tutorial  you can use. If you can �t download them, send me a PM and I �ll send them to you.

26 Sep 2010     

PhilipR
Thailand

It �s gob-smacked and no, you don �t need to be Harry Potter to include some nice public domain clip art from www.clker.com for example or add a few borders or text boxes.

BTW, tutorials can be downloaded without needing points.

26 Sep 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi , welcome to the PARADISE.

First, let me thank you for your idea about that song from Sounds of Music - I love it, but never, ever had thought about it to teach likes and dislikes. You got a point

As Silvia has already said, there are some free tutorials, you can download them for free ( can �t she, Silvia? I think they are free for everybody )
You can see the link , top page

http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/tutorials.asp

There are also some templates, free, here:

http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/templates.asp

Again, welcome, hope you feel happy here
Linda

26 Sep 2010     

marythankyou
Italy

Hi! Welcome to this teachers � club. I am a new entry too and, as you can see, you �ll find a lot of help and warmth and some harsh comments and less friendly-looking chaps, but clever and self-assured and, mostly, very good club members with lots of interesting and inspirational lessons. Have fun! MT 

26 Sep 2010     

jwld
Israel

nice to meet you all,
and thanks for your advice.

26 Sep 2010