Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > COMPLAINS    

COMPLAINS

ioli6
Mexico

COMPLAINS

"As a premium member (with more than 30 points) you can download 30 of the NEW  printables for free.(No points needed)
Today, you have 30 free downloads left."

This is the message I saw when I opened my account this morning... I download 2 worksheets and for the third one they told me that I have to make a donation. why?

26 Sep 2010      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

??? Sorry, how do you mean it - a donation?

26 Sep 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

Did you download the new contributions or the old ones?
To download the new contributions click here: http://www.eslprintables.com/recentcontributions.asp
every day, at midnight - spanish time - the newest contributions are published there and premium members can download 30 of those ws for free - however to download old contributions (published yesterday, last week or last year...) you have to use your points.
be careful to always keep 30 points: let �s say you got 62 points from the ws you uploaded, but you downloaded 33 old contributions, you have less than 30 points, so you �re no longer a premium member - to get your 30 points back and be back on  the premium member list you �ll need to upload a new ws...
is it clear?
have a nice day!
Elodie

26 Sep 2010     

ioli6
Mexico

Yes now it is, thanks

p.s. Sorry, I was meaning  send a printable.

26 Sep 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

OK, I can see now. I didn �t understand your original message. The important word is recent contributions. You probably spent all your points by downloading older wss, but as a premium member you should still be able to download 30 new contributions.Wink

26 Sep 2010     

kaz76
United Kingdom

Elodie, once you are a premium member, you will always be a premium member (unless you are banned of course).  In your example, where you had 62 points, you can make 62 downloads from the old contributions and you will still get your 30 free downloads daily from the recent contributions.  You only need to upload something else to get more points if you want to download more older worksheets.

Karen

26 Sep 2010     

aylem12
Spain

I can�t download printables . I don�t know why because I�ve made my contribution with another worksheet and I haven�t got any points despite I have 5 downloads

26 Sep 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

@aylem, read the rules and you �ll get the answer. This is the second time today you complain about not having your points. There are several answers on the forum today.
I just don �t understand why people keep asking the same question all the time, if the rules appear when you register.

26 Sep 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Do new members still have to read and accept the rules before registering or have I missed something?

27 Sep 2010