Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Sell your ORIGINAL teaching materials    

Sell your ORIGINAL teaching materials

Aprilheart7
Philippines

Sell your ORIGINAL teaching materials

Just wanted to share this site with you guys.

You might want to earn some extra cash with your original teaching materials.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Signup?ref=Aprilheart7

27 Sep 2010      

marta v
Serbia

Thanks for sharing! But I wonder if it really works and if the personal information that you leave is secure.

Is there anyone who �s got personal experience with it? I �d appreciate first-hand feedback on it.

27 Sep 2010     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

I don �t know about this particular site, but a while ago I was offered payment on a similar site with free resources, which basically meant that they were buying out the ownership rights from me and the requirement was to create ws exclusively for that site. May be this is not the case but still you need to know all the information before you agree to sell your work.
Sophia

27 Sep 2010     

Aprilheart7
Philippines

@Marta V.
Thanks for your reply.
Yes I sold 3pcs of my ws in 1 month which I sold for 2usd each. What the site does is cut 55% royalty fee, so I only got 2.7usd for a particular ws that originally cost 6usd.
For referrals system, you will earn 5% from their total sales.

@Sophia: They don �t ask for ownership of your ws, you can keep the ownership and continue selling it as many as you like. Let �s say you sold 100 copies for 1 ws at 2usd each, you will get 200usd-55%=90USD (YOUR INCOME)

Just try it and upload 1 or 2 ws anyway membership is free...Nothing to lose.

27 Sep 2010