Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > What are you reading at the moment?    

What are you reading at the moment?

Lucia13
Armenia

What are you reading at the moment?

I �d like to know what teachers around the world are reading currently!

27 Sep 2010      

franknbea
United Kingdom

Hi Lucia,
a short while ago one of our members started a book club which quite a few people joined.
The first book to be read and discussed was "The Kite Runner"
I finished "Duma Key" Stephen King yesterday, and started Grisham �s "Ford County" today but it �s been interrupted by this afternoon �s delivery of my book. So tonight I �m reading "Unicorns and Dragonflies" by yours truly.

27 Sep 2010     

Lucia13
Armenia

Hi Frank,I just enetered a forum.To my mind, a nice idea but hard to have all the visitors to keep to the schedule and read the book by the deadline.If there were more members,maybe it would work.
and how do you feel reading your own book?heh?I can only imagine

27 Sep 2010     

Sirali
Austria

Hey Lucia,
I am reading Alexis Sorbas at the very moment - but not for class - just for me ;)

Iris

27 Sep 2010     

Lucia13
Armenia

I have never heard of him!Could you tell me in detail?Would you recommend it for reading?

27 Sep 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

I finished Child 44 and started reading the sequel, The Secret Speech.

27 Sep 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

" A thousand splendid suns " by the same author of " The kite runner " , Khaled Hosseini

27 Sep 2010     

Aurore
France

Just finished " A thousand splendid suns" by Khaled Hosseini.
Loved it.

27 Sep 2010     

Friedfam
Israel

I �m into The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown - hard to put it down.

27 Sep 2010     

epit
Turkey

http://eslbookclub.maxforum.org/2010/08/26/the-kite-runner-khaled-hosseini/#pos It was the new pllace for eslbook club but .As schoolshave just started our first bookThe  Kite runner couldn �t disscussed exactly .Hope we can begin a new one  with lots of people .I read the girl with the dragon tattoo .Liked it .

27 Sep 2010     

almaz
United Kingdom

Lucia, this is always a popular thread. Gives us all the chance to be critics as well.

Having said that, I �m currently reading 
The System of the World: the third part of Neal Stephenson �s doorstop-y �Baroque Trilogy �. 

Loved the first part; thought part 2 was good but slightly overcooked compared to the first and now with the last course I feel a wee bit overstuffed and no thank you, Neal, I �ll give the larks � tongues in aspic a body swerve if you don �t mind - but yes, I �ll have the coffee. 

Actually, I �m going to forego the coffee and ask the literary hack driver to take me straight back to Tudor London and CJ Sansom �s Shardlake series. I �ve got �Revelation � on my bookshelf and it �s wafting its meat pie smell in my direction.

27 Sep 2010     

1    2    Next >