Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > BOOKS NEEDED FOR 3-5 YEARS OLD CHILDREN!!! HEEEELP    

BOOKS NEEDED FOR 3-5 YEARS OLD CHILDREN!!! HEEEELP

merywell
Spain

BOOKS NEEDED FOR 3-5 YEARS OLD CHILDREN!!! HEEEELP

Hi everybody! I�m going to start teaching to children between 3 and 5 years old. I�m going to do different activities with games, arts & crafts etc, but I�d like to have a coursebook as a guide, to see the contents I can use with them.

Can anybody tell me a website to download any coursebooks or can anyone send me something? Someone told me about My first English Adventure but I can�t find it. Any other idea? THANKS XXX
Mar�a

3 Oct 2010      

libertybelle
United States

Children that age usually can �t read yet. What about picture books you can use to discuss and learn vocabulary from?

3 Oct 2010     

intra
Poland

You can find My First English Adventure at englishtips.org (register first) I highly recommend this course! I �ve been teaching using Starter, levels 1 and 2 for a couple of months already and I can see my students � progress ;) Starter would be suitable even for 2-year-olds or for kids with no previous experience in English. With older students (4-5-year-olds) you can start with levels 1 or 2. If you have any questions, just ask me, I �m quite familiar with this series and I �ve got all the components ;)

3 Oct 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Happy House series ! Oxford

4 Oct 2010     

macanolo
Spain

Dear Merywell,

I �ve been year teaching young kids, you have nice books even though they can not read, you have teddy �s trains (oxford) (3-4 years old) and merry team 1 (5 years old) I do hope it helpsTongue

4 Oct 2010     

Kohaku
Japan

Shelly Vernon has wonderful games and activities you could use to create a lesson plan. Its a book you can download and contains books, games, and updates. I love it. Good luck

4 Oct 2010     

leabail
Brazil

I worked with Let �s Go series from Oxford. It �s great and provides extra material in the website (www.opu.com/letsgo)

good luck 

4 Oct 2010     

lapaoiza
Argentina

I use "COOKIE AND FRIENDS" Starter, A and B.. They are great for that age. There some free downloads in englishtips.org.

Paola

4 Oct 2010     

rose95
Turkey

I can advise " Teddy �s Train" by Oxford press. I �ve used it with many classes and I can asure you that they were great fun!

4 Oct 2010     

hania_arshes
Poland

When I started teaching in kindergarten I used "Cookie and Friends" (Oxford) and it was great in a way that thanks to it I became more confident in teaching. I also liked "Here �s Patch The Puppy" (Macmillan). But I, personally, wouldn �t recommend "My First English Adventure" - I had to use it once and I didn �t like it at all. But maybe it �s just me! :) Right now I don �t use any coursebook but it �s good to have one to start with.

4 Oct 2010     

alisadedic
Bosnia and Herzegovina

I used English adventure with 5-6 year olds, for several years, and they loved it. It is, in my opinion, very interesting and students enjoyed disney characters. You also have a dvd with this course. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
Alisa

4 Oct 2010     

1    2    Next >