Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Two doubts    

Two doubts

aura+
Portugal

Two doubts

WackoHello everyone!
Could anyone please tell me what the abbreviated form of the word �signature� is? I�ve got another doubt: in the headings of my tests, I never know whether to write �parent signature� or � parent�s signature�. Are both possible?�
I�ve read a few messages from members complaining that there should be a Grammar Forum in the site and I totally agree. If you decide to start one, you can count me in because I �dither a lot, especially over grammar issues and collocations.

1 Dec 2008      

alien boy
Japan

There is a Grammar & Linguistics group already set up in the ESL Forum - just check out the bottom of the home page for a link.
Cheers,
B-)

1 Dec 2008     

Zora
Canada

I�ve always used the full word if it�s a document of any sort and I�d use "parent�s signature"...  Also I believe the correct abbreviation is "sign." but I honestly can�t say if I�ve seen it anywhere before...

1 Dec 2008