Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Ideal teacher    

Ideal teacher

etibenben
Israel

Ideal teacher

HI EVERYONE!!

I HAVE A GENERAL QUESTION- WHAT IS AN IDEAL TEACHER FOR YOU?

6 Oct 2010      

yolprica
Spain

From my point of view, the ideal teacher has to be patient, understanding, dinamic, intelligent and have sense of humour.
Yolanda

6 Oct 2010     

maoopa
China

I think there �s no single, ideal teacher. I believe there is an ideal team of teachers.

Students need to be exposed to a variety of methods and personalities, to be able to react to various types of demands, and (just like in any other context in life) to accept others as valuable members of a diverse society.

Regards,

Mauro

6 Oct 2010     

analis_bernacchi
United Kingdom

An ideal teacher is the one who is able to tailor (customise) their lessons to the learner �s needs and abilities. INCLUSION - this  now has become very much of a "buzz word" in the UK. A teacher has to be so flexible that sometimes they need to adapt lessons to suit the learner preferred learning ability.

Rgds

6 Oct 2010     

PhilipR
Thailand

Enthusiastic, good at building rapport, patient.

The 36 other qualities of an ideal teacher are described in this article

7 Oct 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Philip, after reading you article I �m about to quit!

7 Oct 2010     

zedpirate
Brazil

I think an ideal teacher suits the needs of their students.

Each student is different, each student learns differently, an ideal teacher will be able to change themselves in order to teach any student no matter what the circumstances. 

25 Oct 2010