Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Classroom photos    

Classroom photos

manonski (f)
Canada

Classroom photos

Hi

A friend of mine wants her students to compare schools, classrooms and schoolyards from other countries with their own. If possible, could you pm me a picture of your classroom, the schoolyard or even school uniform if you have one in your schools?
A link to your school website could do as well.
My colleague teaches grade 1. Her students are 6-7 years old.  Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Have a great weekend! It �s a long one here in Canada since we are celebrating Thanksgiving.

Manon

8 Oct 2010      

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Hello, my dear... :))

Here �s a photo of a part of the primary school (and its playground/schoolyard) my 6-year old son goes to:

BTW, the boy with the green jersey at the top left of that site is one of my private students!! Star

As you can see from the pictures in this website German students don �t wear school uniforms:

As for the classrooms, I suppose that they don �t look much different from other classrooms all over the world... Will try to find a photo though! ;)

Hugs - Silke

8 Oct 2010     

Mariethe House
France

What an interesting project! I am not teaching anymore but a friend of mine teaches the age range you mention in your post, Manon. So I will ask him and I am sure he wll agree and allow me to take pictures which I will send to you ( pm? or what you think is best). It is a VERY small  school in a VERY small village. Do you think that would be of some interest for your friend? Please let me know!Smile

8 Oct 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

The size of the school is not important. It �s just for the kids to compare societies at the level of first grader.

Thanks for the PMs I already received!

8 Oct 2010     

ellakass
Israel

http://www.orianit.edu-negev.gov.il/harelasd/sites/homepage/elvira/
Hi! This is my school english site and there are photos at the homepage.
It is very interesting project!

8 Oct 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi dear Manon

Wait a minute (  Tongue   ). I have some nice photos spread around; I �ll try to collect them and zip to send them to you, OK ?

Hugs
Linda

8 Oct 2010