Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > uploading worksheets    

uploading worksheets

faranak.r
Iran

uploading worksheets

hi everyone. long time no see! I have problems uploading my worksheets although I follow the rules of the site. after pressing send botton this message appears: your printable is uploading but after along time nothing happens, please help me.
regards,
faranak.r

11 Oct 2010      

cauffeepot
Benin

it happened to me, too. It has something to do with your computer. Are you using Microsoft?  Do you have a virus? My computer magically fixed itself, so hopefully yours will, too.

11 Oct 2010     

juliag
Japan

Hi Faranak.R

With me it helped to update my version of Internet Explorer - now I can upload powerpoints, whereas I usually couldn �t before. I think maybe this will work for you, too, because your explanation sounds exactly like what used to happen to me.

Hope it helps and have a nice day.
Julia

11 Oct 2010     

hellman1981
Bosnia and Herzegovina

it happens coz of your worksheets � format save the worksheet as a .doc format not as a .docx format.
         i think u r using office 2007.is it right?if it is.u must save as word 97-2003 format so your problem will be solved.after doing that please inform me.take care bye

11 Oct 2010     

el_profe55
Argentina

WHEN YOU FINISHED TO DO YOUR PRINTABLE GO TO SAVE AS, AFTER THAT WHERE SAY TYPE CHOOSE WORD 97- 2003 FORMAT....
THAT �S IT, YOU WILL UPLOAD YOUR PRINTABLE WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM.

BYE! Tongue

11 Oct 2010