Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Chilean miners    

Chilean miners

S.Reisner
Brazil

Chilean miners

Dear friends from Chlile,
I`m watching TV right now and praying that everything will go on perfectly well during each and every step of the miners � rescue. God bless all of them.
Hugs from Brazil and congratulations on your bravery.

13 Oct 2010      

lolelozano
Argentina

Hugs from Argenitna as well - Let�s hope everything turns up all right!

God Bless them!

13 Oct 2010     

paufran
Chile

I �m so happy!!!!
I live just 25 km far from the mine and I can feel the happiness from here...The bells are ringing, the fire departments sounds their sirens....

13 Oct 2010     

tonight
Chile

Hi, everybody is watching the news right now... and everybody is happy for this rescue and as Reisner and Lolelozano I hope things go well... Big smile

13 Oct 2010     

valfairyrose
Uruguay

I �m watching tv too, 3am, i have to wake up at 6 but i don �t care, I �M SO HAPPY!!!
I visited Antofagasta 6 months ago, I fell in love. I visit a mine too, and when i saw the accident it shocked me.

But now there is a huge story to tell, a book to write, a movie to film, but the most importat, they are all alive and they are going to see their families, co-workers, friends, etc.

It �s great!

Lets pray for them, my heart and soul are with you Chile!!!!

Huge Hugs
Val

13 Oct 2010     

hilaldogu
Turkey

I am praying for them ,too.
Greetings from Turkey!

13 Oct 2010     

ebrahmi
Tunisia

Rescuing these Chilean mine workers after 69 days testifies to the truth of the proverb: "Where thee �s a will, there �s a way."

My best sincere wishes for all the miners still waiting for their turn to be brought up to the surface.
Tight hugs from Tunisia.Clap

13 Oct 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

Watching the third  rescue on TV just now.My heart is with them and Chile .

13 Oct 2010