Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Like the financial world before the collapse.....    

Like the financial world before the collapse.....

blunderbuster
Germany

Like the financial world before the collapse.....

Hi there,

Just sharing a thought here. A little while ago, sitting over my weekly dose of pizza, I thought that the forum here at ESL printables sometimes reminds me of the financial world just before the crisis. Quick-buck artists who don �t mind cheating others, pretenders and wannabes.

Discussions here are over so quickly, topics, people and their privacy are disrespected and threads are distorted just because people want their say and want to or simply have to put it out there. Useful threads disappear under an avalanche of mostly irrelevant threads (boy, pizza makes arrogant, doesn �t it?). I guess this very situation or how I perceive(d) it was what kept me from saying anything for the first few months that I was here, I simply didn �t know what to make of it because I had seen differently.

A few that come back here on a daily or weekly basis and who try to give a hand when it is really needed and who try to write productive, sometimes more, sometimes less humorous contributions to the forum keep this forum a place worth turning to.

Thank you.

Regards

13 Oct 2010      

pilarmham
Spain

Isn �t that, after all, what we are addicted to, Regina? The few interesting people who (even if blunt at times) have such credibility and / or provide so much fun and great ideas?

13 Oct 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

I am off chocolate and coffee, completely. Big smile So much about my addiction. Wink

13 Oct 2010     

pilarmham
Spain

Can send you some in a jiffy! Or some delicious custard I �ve just made. Wanna try it??? or... just mention it!

13 Oct 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Eating fresh figs ;o)

13 Oct 2010     

pilarmham
Spain

Mmmm!! Love them! (was just trying to tempt you!)

13 Oct 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Hear hear BB - to the first post that is, not the choccy or the coffee

13 Oct 2010