Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I don īt understand...    

I don īt understand...

Marla D.
United States

I don īt understand...

I recently pulled 3 of my own worksheets, forfeiting the points I had earned from each. I thought last time that my timing was not right. So, I posted them again. The three have been reported and pulled. I don īt understand why.
Thanks,
M

13 Oct 2010      

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Marla, I cannot find any reported wss from you in the moderators � page... Which ones do you mean??

13 Oct 2010     

sictireala8
Romania

I don īt understand something:I have 14 downloads from one of my worksheets,yet I have no points granted.You say that each download gets a point and so you can download as many worksheets as the number of your points.I HAVE 14 DOWNLOADS BUT NO POINTS.HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN?

13 Oct 2010     

Mariethe House
France

@ sictireala

frequently asked questions

FAQ � Why haven㦙 I got any points?

The points from your uploaded worksheet take 2 days.  Wait two days and you𠑥l have the points.  Be patient the points will come.

13 Oct 2010     

almaz
United Kingdom

Dear, impatient sictireala8,

FAQ � Why haven㦙 I got any points?

The points from your uploaded worksheet take 2 days.  Wait two days and you𠑥l have the points.  Be patient the points will come.

13 Oct 2010     

sictireala8
Romania

Thanks,I īll wait.:)

13 Oct 2010     

sictireala8
Romania

I have another problem:) :you say that downloads can be made only from the recent contributions.when will be possible to download from the old contributions?what is the system to download from there? thanks.Smile

13 Oct 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

@sictireala8, if you have points you can download. It īs just that for the old contributions you īspend � points - one download, one point.

13 Oct 2010     

sictireala8
Romania

thanks for the answer.it īs just that I īm new here and it takes a little time until I fully understand the system.Smile

13 Oct 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

We īve all been there (new, I mean)Wink... Don īt worry... Just enjoy this site.

13 Oct 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Excuse me...
Just a question...
Do you know what a forum is ?

How, .......... how do we have such a mess ???????

People can īt answer and ask and keep on asking and answering this way.

My kids, my students have rules  - they are 10/ 11 / 12 years old.

THEY ARE GREAT, they don īt misswork a thread.

Maria opened a thread and , except for my dear Lady, ........sorry, no one answered MAria.

( Maria, Can īt give you an answer, cause I don īt understand exactly what you need )
Have a nice night/ day / whatever
Linda

14 Oct 2010     

1    2    Next >