Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > I have an excelent material to play with knowledges    

I have an excelent material to play with knowledges

icarlosdesign
Mexico

I have an excelent material to play with knowledges

Hello, I �d like to publish some games but I have it in EXE format, not in ppt or doc.
What can I do?
Preview:

14 Oct 2010      

PhilipR
Thailand

You could set up your own website, convert the *.exe games to flash games and let people play them online. That �s the only viable solution I can think of. Nobody really wants to download *.exe files anyway since they �re one of the surest ways to transmit viruses. If they�re absolutely safe, you could zip them and upload them to a file-sharing website that allows zip uploads.

14 Oct 2010     

foreverjinxed
South Africa

You game looks fun.
Did you make it?
The site www.barryfunenglish.com has similar games.
www.mediafire.com is a good file sharing site. You could create an account, and upload the applications. If you want to use it to earn points on this site, create a PPT on how to use such games in class, and provide the link and login and password to your file sharing account.

14 Oct 2010