Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Any good websites to suggest?    

Any good websites to suggest?

billie116
Canada

Any good websites to suggest?

Hi,

A few students in my class are very fast: they always finish before the others and I am kind of tired of preparing extra stuff for them.

They are tired of doing crosswords and hidden pictures and they are not necessarily interested in doing extra work so I was wondering if you had a couple of Internet links to suggest in order to keep them busy and learning without tons of preparation.

Thanks!

Billie.

3 Dec 2008      

graace
Venezuela

HI billie,
just had a look at the website that urpillay suggested in another thread- it looks pretty exciting.

""-There is also a game, which I love, about detectives. The students have to read the story and follow the steps to solve the mystery http://www.3xplus.com/pasnet01/scrpasnet01US.htm

3 Dec 2008