Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > dental care    

dental care

sally
Peru

dental care

I need to find some worksheets related with  dental care....plz if you can help me..i �ll be so gratefull....

18 Oct 2010      

GIOVANNI
Canada

Try the following site:

You can also find some worksheets here.

You might want to try Mr. Bean at the dentist �s office.  It is on youtube and is something interesting to work with.

18 Oct 2010     

sally
Peru

Thanks a lot Giovanni....I �ve already tried eslprintables.buscador..they are pretty good   but I �m looking for more information abou dental equipment with images......The video..it �s pretty good!!!  if you know other sites..plz let me know...

18 Oct 2010     

olgumco
Colombia

Hey sally, I have a worksheet for a youtube video about good chewing gum and how it can help protect your teeth. It also has passive voice practice. Try it, I provide the youtube exact direction for you to use the video in class.

18 Oct 2010     

sally
Peru

ok..Thanks I suppose that video direction is  in your printables display, isn�t  it?

18 Oct 2010     

Iont1967
United States

Hey guys, my child is going through his teething time. He has become irritable and does don��t take his soft food. Therefore I need the address of dental hospitals and nearbyall.com helped me to get many dental hospitals. I loved this website. Thanks.

10 Oct 2020