Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Halloween    

Halloween

Kita19
Portugal

Halloween

Hello everyone!

Anyone with ideas for bulletin boards about Halloween? I �m supposed to make a big bulletin board with my students and my colleagues and their students to be on a school wall for parents and the school community to see.

I �m thinking of presenting some vocabulary about Halloween. Do you have any creative ideas? My students are primary students (beginners), 7 and 8 years old.

Thanks in advance!

Hugs from Portugal!

Patricia

20 Oct 2010      

Laura-Jane
Japan

I have just finished making a display for my students.

I have put the word `Frankenstein` up on a display board (and of course scary pictures of Frankenstein)!
The students have to make as many words as possible out of `Frankenstein`.

The students write their words on a form and will hand it in on the Friday before halloween.

They seem to be really enthusiastic about it. I have caught kids sitting in the corridor with dictionaries!

Hope that helps.
xx

20 Oct 2010     

mariaolimpia
Portugal

On Friday 29th we will have a big Halloween puzzle picture coloured by the students on one of the school walls.

20 Oct 2010