Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I have a doubt ...    

I have a doubt ...

el_profe55
Argentina

i would like to say that sometimes we don �t know what �s wrong in the sheets we upload,,, sometimes wss are removed and we don �t have a clue about why.
 By the way I would like to remind you that we �re teachers not PERFECT people, and we make mistakes too..

Paola was just wondering about why her worksheet was report and as TEACHERS we MUST be POLITE in our answers...

bear in mind nobody should be ASHAMED for making mistakes otherwise which is the message we �re bringing to our SS..

PLEASE THINK ABOUT IT!!!! 

20 Oct 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

@stessenspaola and Errie

When you reply to that message telling you that your ws has been removed, the moderators won �t be able to read your message!! Only Victor can do it, so - PLEASE - don �t say that the moderators have never reacted to your message. ;)) Thank you!

20 Oct 2010     

stessenspaola
Argentina

I didn �t know that either. Thanks.

20 Oct 2010     

Errie
Japan

Hello Lina,

Thank you for making things clear here. I didn �t know that. IF I knew I would �ve never replyed to this thread of course.

21 Oct 2010     

< Previous   1    2