Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > A great movie!    

A great movie!

stessenspaola
Argentina

A great movie!

Hi everybody! If you are teaching at the high school or at the teacher training college, I �d like to recommend you a great movie that has made a deep impression on me and my students. The movie takes place at the United States and it �s about a young teacher who teaches english to the minorities.  However her class is all of  "at-risk" students, also known as "unteachables". If you haven �t seen do it, it �s a great inspiration to all of us. I forgot, the name is: Freedom Writers!

21 Oct 2010      

stessenspaola
Argentina

Hi again, there is a teacher who wants to know if there is a site where you can download this movie for free... can anyone suggest a page?

21 Oct 2010     

Isabel L
Spain

download this movie for free

We don �t want our work stolen. Why do we find it so natural to steal others �? Let �s just think about it.

Isabel

21 Oct 2010     

MoodyMoody
United States

Hulu has trailers, but not the whole movie. It �s natural to want something for nothing, and if you can do it legally and ethically, why not? If you can �t get something free legally or ethically, then it �s intellectual piracy or plagiarism. Here at ESLPrintables.com, I think the major issue is plagiarism. We �re happy for other people to take and use our ideas for free; we just want credit for them.

21 Oct 2010     

claudiafer
Argentina

You can rent the film in a Video Shop. There are also a lot of good pictures for training teachers. There is one about a Music teacher who teaches in High School. Great. You can also watch the Death Poet Society . Robin Williams is great. Or Dangerous Minds, with Michel Pfeifer. 

21 Oct 2010