Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Downloading worksheets    

Downloading worksheets

Nizarsouth
Tunisia

Downloading worksheets

Hi! I found in ESL printable.com a very useful material. it � really invaluable, but I still cannot download anything from this site for the simple reason that I �m a new user (or member). Do i have to wait for a long time to benefit from this site? What shall I do?
Thanks for your care.

21 Oct 2010      

EnioTigre
Argentina

You have to upload your own worksheets so that you can get the 30 points that are necessary in order to download the other members`wss.

Welcome!!!

21 Oct 2010     

ccchangch
Peru

Welcome to ESLPRINTABLES. It �s a wonderful site for teachers and it makes teachers � work
easier.
As it is a sharing website, you need to contribute with your own worksheets or power point presentations. Every time other users download your work, you win a point and the points we earn help us to download other members � work. When you reach 30 points, you can download 30 free printables from the recent contributions.

So, I recommen that you first read the rules:

You can check and use the templates to create your own worksheets and power point presentations or games.

Good luck!!!

21 Oct 2010     

joshijaysoft123
India

fgfdg

21 Oct 2010     

NORINET
Algeria

To get benefit of the wss in this site, your work is to be shared (upload papers here!!) so as you can download whatever you want.
As said, 50/50 Thumbs Up

21 Oct 2010     

Nizarsouth
Tunisia

Thanks a lot. I have uploaded two worksheets. I hope they are useful:)

21 Oct 2010