Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Reported contributions    

Reported contributions

Nana Lins
Brazil

Reported contributions

Dear moderators,
I received some private messages saying that some of my worksheets have been reported. If you need time to review/study my worksheets, it �s ok. You totally have this right. However, I do believe that we have the right to know the reason why our worksheets have been reported. Especially because I always devote a lot of time and effort to create my worksheets and would like to know what is wrong with them. Some of the reported worksheets are more than a year old and I can �t understand why they were reported. Please, moderators, help me understand what is going on.

25 Oct 2010      

el_profe55
Argentina

hello. which of your sheets were report?

25 Oct 2010     

Nana Lins
Brazil

I would really appreciate if you could tell me why they were reported.
Thanks in advance.

Your contribution TELLING TIME MINI BOOK - B&W has been reported

Your contribution PHRASAL VERBS MINI BOOK - B&W has been reported
Your contribution PAST PERFECT - GRAMMAR EXPLANATION AND EXERCISE has been reported
Your contribution PHRASAL VERBS MINI BOOK - COLOR has been reported
Your contribution HALLOWEEN - URBAN LEGEND MINI BOOK - BURIED ALIVE - 5 OF 6 has been reported
Your contribution HALLOWEEN - URBAN LEGEND MINI BOOK - HUMANS CAN LICK, TOO - 4 OF 6 has been reported
Your contribution HALLOWEEN - URBAN LEGEND MINI BOOK - THE BABYSITTER STORY - 6 OF 6 has been reported
Your contribution HALLOWEEN - URBAN LEGEND MINI BOOK - THE SPIDER BITE - 2 OF 6 has been reported
Your contribution HALLOWEEN - URBAN LEGEND MINI BOOK - THE KILLER IN THE BACKSEAT - 3 OF 6 has been reported
Your contribution HALLOWEEN - URBAN LEGEND MINI BOOK - THE BODY IN THE BED - 1 OF 6 has been reported
Your contribution PAST PERFECT MINI BOOK has been reported
Your contribution HALLOWEEN - JACK THE RIPPER - 1 OF 3 has been reported
Your contribution HALLOWEEN - JACK THE RIPPER - 2 OF 3 has been reported
Your contribution HALLOWEEN - JACK THE RIPPER - 3 OF 3 has been reported

25 Oct 2010     

PhilipR
Thailand

Your wss were reported as being copies of other websites such as http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/horrors/a/buried_alive.htm and http://www.englishpage.com/prepositions/phrasaldictionary.html

25 Oct 2010     

Nana Lins
Brazil

The urban legends were from a website but the mini book was created by me. In the rules you say "You can use texts from other websites or books in your worksheets if you add your own exercises or activities (For example, reading comprehension questions, etc). Please don �t take texts from other ESL websites or books, it would be unfair." The about.com is not an ESL website. I even cited in the minibook where I got the text from.
The exercise for these worksheets were on the description.

25 Oct 2010     

David Lisgo
Japan

I looked at one of your mini books and it has copyright material claimed by an ESL website, so the worksheet seems to be in trangression of the rules. I �m sure that moderators will look at each worksheet individually and will vote according to the rules of ESLPs, if you haven �t  broken the rules then your worksheets will remain.

25 Oct 2010     

Nana Lins
Brazil

Which mini book? And some of them are more than a year old. I just want to know the problem of each ws.

25 Oct 2010     

David Lisgo
Japan

I �m sorry. I have other things to do.

25 Oct 2010     

Nana Lins
Brazil

I created the Phrasal Verb Mini Book compiling information from two sources. The information I got from the english page is common sense, I just thought the information would be more reliable if it were taken from a well-known website.And again, I cited both sources. The past Perfect worksheet has an exercise adapted from a ESL website but I believe this was created before the ESL printables rules changed. And I believe that the old worksheets would be left as they were and new ones had to follow the new rules. Isn�t that right?

25 Oct 2010     

Nana Lins
Brazil

Dear David Lisgo
Thanks for taking the time. I don �t want you to waste your time. Have a nice Monday.

25 Oct 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Nana,
I just checked all the wss and had to vote for removal. This page is for original contributions, unfortunately your wss aren �t much original:o( The are not original exercises added, nothing. That �s the reason they have to be removed!!!

25 Oct 2010     

1    2    3    4    Next >