Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > HELP....    

HELP....

Gaday
Indonesia

HELP....

HI My name is Gaday, from Turkmenistan but now in Indonesia, student of english department, teacher training adn education.

Im doing research " improving student �s speaking capability through skype" a direct chat with native speaker. for this research I need a native speaker that can help me to conduct it.

Any one?
 thanks,
my regards...

27 Oct 2010      

MarionG
Netherlands

tordavica, please read your PM
I don �t want to embarras you here.

27 Oct 2010     

libertybelle
United States

Why Gaday should be embarrassed in beyond me.???
Why did you write that Marion?
Not a nice thing to write/say.

27 Oct 2010     

almaz
United Kingdom

She �s not addressing Gaday. If you look at the name, you �ll see she �s talking to tordavica who has obviously deleted her message (one of many) asking people to download her wss.

27 Oct 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Hi LB

Marion �s post (and Douglas �s) referred to a post to tordavica that has now been deleted.  So now it looks like she/they are actually responding to Gaday.

Cheers

Jayho

Edit"  Almaz - we posted at the same time

27 Oct 2010     

douglas
United States

Sorry Gaday, I �m not a Skype person and I �m sorry about posting on your thread about something completely different (now deleted)--Vik sent me a nice apology btw.

Douglas

27 Oct 2010